Thanks for the responses so far everyone.

For those that have already replied, did you or your lab try out any other ELNs
before deciding on the one that you are currently using? Any feedback on
platforms that may not have integrated well into your lab environment? Why did
you end up choosing the one that you did?

At the end of the week I'm planning on putting together a summary of this
discussion.

Thanks!

Seiji