I second Stephen's comments on NanoITC. I haven't seen any improvement in
terms of volume. The total volume one should use is very much comparable to
MicroCal VP-ITC. Analysis software is OK--not so good--crashing some
times--GUI needs to bit robust in handling the data.

HTH !

Krishna Chinthalapudi
Hannover Medical School