Wenhe

There is a ligand environment viewer at the URL below that plots environments of ligands in various view types. At the moment is only works on existing structures since the ligands
have to be correctly typed with correct dictionaries.

This has a number of export formats.

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe-srv/leview/

The EBIAstexViewer
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe-srv/view/entry/1cbs/viewer

Also has a chemistry viewer (menu -> Chemistry) which shows the ligand in 2D with the environment and various options. You asked for plotting - so I guess you want an export
format so I am not sure if this is suitable.

Regards
Tom Oldfield

Dear all,

I would like to know what program/software you usually use to plot the 2D
interactions between ligand and protein. As far as I know, LigPlot is powerful
but need some skills. Also a web-based program from PDB server is easy to use
but not very powerful.

What is your recommendation? Thank you.

King regards,
Wenhe