El 25/01/12 01:19, Kevin Jin escribió:
> Dear All,
>
> I got this email. Is my account blocked?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin
>
> 2012/1/24  <asch...@cipf.es>:
>> Esta cuenta de correo electrónico dejara de existir dentro de 6 meses
>> (25/05/2012).
>>
>> Si desea ponerse en contacto con el titular de este correo hágalo a través
>> del siguiente e-mail: annie_sch...@yahoo.de
>>
>> Todo el correo recibido está siendo redirigido a la cuenta indicada
>> anteriormente.
>>
>> Si desea contactar con el Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe puede
>> hacerlo por teléfono llamando al 963.289.680.
>>
>> Muchas gracias y disculpen las molestias.

I get this e-mail as well when I post to the list. In fact, it says that
Annie Schott's e-mail account at the CIPF, a Spanish research centre,
will disappear on May 25.

Perhaps unrelated to this case, but what is happening at the CIPF centre
is just one of many exemples of how this "crisis" ( I would better call
it a *fraud* ) is breaking many socially important assets, including
research, not serving well the interests of the capital. I don't know in
detail this particular story; if you are interested you can read
something about it in Nature:

Spanish institute faces cash crisis -
http://www.nature.com/news/2011/111101/full/news.2011.623.html

--
Miguel

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR6098)
CNRS, Universités d'Aix-Marseille I & II
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
mailto:miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr
http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia