a comment to add about phosphatase (PP2A, C class serine theronine)
buying phosphatase for crystallization trials was kind of not
practical( very high prices )
so we tried expressing and purify it from overexpressed in bacterium
with yields very low.
Also the purified phosphtase co-purify some proteasaes that led to
proteolysis of the samples.
what is the experts here experienced in such conditions?
Judit, Is there a better source? cheaper and reliable?

thanks

--
Pius S Padayatti,PhD,
Phone: 216-658-4528