Late induction for short time. Then immediately purify it cut down on any
unnecessary steps eg shorter spin all on ice or coldroom etc.
Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894
Fax:      +1-410-955-3655
http://web.mac.com/bosch_lab/

On Feb 15, 2012, at 8:20, "Sivasankar Putta"