Dear theresa
xia2 does a great job so it can be used as your reference when processing your
data manually, either for learning or improvement. When comparing different
processing programs and protocols try to judge data quality by some objectice
criteria like HA site identification, anomalous patterson or fourier peak
strength, mr solution or model refinement.
Poul