Francis,

It's very easy to spot a 2-fold rotation or screw because the matrix
must be symmetric (or nearly so)**.  Your matrix very obviously is not
(i,e, A12 ne A21, A13 ne A31 etc).

** Proof:

 A rotation matrix is orthogonal, which implies inverse = transpose: A^-1 = A~.

A 2-fold rotation is proper which implies AA = I or A^-1 = A.

Take these together and you get A = A~ i.e. A is symmetric.

Surprising how many people aren't aware of this!

Cheers

-- Iann