Dear All,

We have collected a data for a protein crystal at SER-CAT Chicago and the
detector is mar300.We are using mosflm to process the data.While indexing,  the
beamstop which it is taking is wrong, due to which it fails.

I am trying to define the beamstop manually using tools like mask and spot
search area.
(it might be wrong)
It will be highly appreciable if someone can please suggest if this the method
we should use to define the beamstop or there is any site
 definition file which has to be used, as it is available for HKL2000 or how we
have to define the beamstop in mosflm.

--
Sonali Dhindwal

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”