Hi,

We regularly check in our dewars while flying between Sweden, Germany and
Switzerland.
Normally we add the IATA information regarding dry shipping dewars as well as a
letter from our department head stating that it is not dangerous, but do not
take any other precautions. It has worked well for the past years, no hiccups.

Cheers,
Ronnie Berntsson