What I would do - not net ideal!

1) the ASP looks in the wrong place - shift it into green density and one
OE is probably a water..
2) MET notoriously hard to model - I suspect there often are multiple
conformations.. And of course at some wave lengths the S contribution
should be down weighted by f'  - the default is to use the S scattering for
CuKa wavelength..

3) I think you need to flip the GLY O and then refit the adjacent residues
4) SER is often in 2 conformations - I suspect that is the case here..
Eleanor