Dear All;

Thank you very much for your comments and advices.

My protein is homo-tetramer. Based on difference density, only one cysteine
(among the four catalytic cysteins) has observed two positive density along
SG-group. This one could be modeled into OCS, while the rest will be
modeled as non-oxidized.

I very much appreciate for all your inputs

regards

Uma