From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Uma Ratu
Sent: 17 May 2012 20:04
To: ccp4bb
Subject: [ccp4bb] Covert Structure Factor to mtz

Dear All:

I try to convert the .cif files (the structure factor files from PDB) to mtz
file.

>From ccp4i, I chose "convert to/modify/extend mtz" for this purpose.

But program keep complanining:

"no cell information in keywords or files"

I open the .cif file in text, and could not find any information about cell
information.

Is there a easy way to convert the .cif file from PDB to mtz?

Thank you for advice

Uma