In our case, the emitter is indeed connected to the graphic card with the 3 pin mini cable. The cable was included in the box.

Le 14/06/2012 14:32, Sabuj Pattanayek a écrit :
Do you not need the 3 pin mini din to 2.5mm vesa cable with the 3d
vision v2 emitter under linux? I haven't found a model # for this kit
that comes with this cable and last I checked nvidia store was out of
stock on purchasing these cables separately, so we still purchase the
v1 kits.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Laurent Maveyraud