*** DEADLINE JUNE 27TH ***

I would like to draw your attention to a current opening in my laboratory, to
work on the electron microscopy of CRISPR complexes with a single particle
approach (see Zhang et al., Mol. Cell 2012).

The project is really quite exciting. We have plenty of great preliminary data,
the facility is fully equipped and runs smoothly, the scientific environment is
vibrant, and Edinburgh is a great place to live!

Full details are available here:
http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk/vacancies/index.cfm?fuseaction=vacancies.detail&vacancy_ref=3015791
Informal enquiries can be sent to my email address: laura.spagn...@ed.ac.uk

Laura

Dr Laura Spagnolo
Institute of Structural Molecular Biology
University of Edinburgh
Room 506, Darwin Building
King's Buildings Campus
Edinburgh EH9 3JR
United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)131 650 7066
F: +44 (0)131 650 8650
http://www.biology.ed.ac.uk/research/institutes/structure/homepage.php?id=lspagnolo
laura.spagn...@ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.