Hi Hsu,
You can check my paper. We have done a similar analysis of several factors
responsible for thermal stability, analysis done using various mesophiles
and thermophiles,
Crystal structure of the *Bacillus anthracis* nucleoside diphosphate kinase
and its characterization reveals an enzyme adapted to perform under stress
conditions. Gauri Misra et al.

Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics

Volume 76, Issue 2,
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/prot.v76:2/issuetoc> pages
496–506, 1 August 2009

Hope it gives you some help.