Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Aberdeen in Scotland   and had my
bag stolen from me with my passport,cash and credit cards in it. unfortunately
for me,I have made contact with my bank but they are not providing a fast
solution. I need you to lend me some money to sort my self out of this
predicament,i will pay back as soon as i return.

Western Union transfer is the best option to send money to me. Let me know if
you need my details(Full names location) to make the transfer. You can reach me
via email or the hotel's desk phone the numbers are,+447031804805

I await your response

Thanks
Afshan