On 6 Jul 2012, at 15:10, Regina Kettering wrote:

> The model is a theoretical model of Q766C3 (nepenthesin 1), link to the
> download below:
>
> http://swissmodel.expasy.org/?pid=smf02&source=repository&tid=file_model&mid=7d1184184e0086123cd94070ab861eb2_1

This is a very silly bug in CCP4MG, you need to delete the line:

REMARK   1 http://swissmodel.expasy.org/repository/license.html or send an email

in the PDB (line 24 when I downloaded). I will fix this asap.

> For the virus problem, it gives me the automatic "You have downloaded a file
> from the internet. It could be a virus" error, but then gives me two further
> errors when installing and automatically quarantines the files.  The program
> does not work because it then cannot find the two quarantined files.  The
> computer contains two sets of virus protection software: Symantic and Windows
> Defender.

Then you need to go into your anti-virus setup and "unquarantine" or restore
them.

For windows defender see:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Remove-or-restore-items-quarantined-by-Windows-Defender

For symantic: