Dear Rajesh,

We found that LLP has a single bond between C4' and Nz which is not
correct  for internal aldimine form of PLP. Please use IT1 from RCSB.

IT1 also has similarly linked PLP and Lys  with the correct double bond.

For some other PLP schiff base complexes there are multiple entries in RCSB,
so please carefully select the correct one.