Many flavin reductases and monooxygenases bind NAD(P)H without the Rossmann
fold.  See the review by Massey (2000) The chemical and biological versatility
of riboflavin. Biochem. Soc. Trans. 28(4):283-296. Also, ALDHs bind NAD(P)+
with a Rossmann-like fold, which is considered to be a nonclassical Rossmann
fold.  See Liu, et al., Nat. Struct. Biol.  1997.