To anyone with problems with coot after installing 6.3.0 in Ubuntu Linux:
I added the line
export PATH=/path/to/ccp4-6.3.0/coot-0.6.2/bin:$PATH
to my .bashrc after removing the referrals to my old ccp4 installation
setup scripts. If you don't removed or comment them out I guess that your
old coot installation will still be pathed correctly. You could also add
the export line to the ccp4.setup-sh if you wish, I guess.
Other than that I must say that this went extremely smoothly and it seems
to be the right Coot version as well. Well done!

Cheers,
Morten

--
Morten K Grøftehauge, PhD