Hi,everyone,
   Does anyone here could recommend such a database for me? I've searched
the web and only find tools like 'consurf'. Databases like 'consurf' are
important for the analysis of the current known structures. However, for
the original discoveries of new domains, sequence databases with such
conservation score annotation could be as important as the secondary
structure prediction.
  Although the 'conservation score' maynot be as accurate as that from the
'consurf database' which is based on the 3-D alignment. The information of
such database could be much more helpful, especially for some new proteins,
or proteins regions without any structure available.

Best regards,
Yuan SHANG
HKUST