Apologies for the non-science post but I wanted to make sure any interested
ccp4bb'ers apply. BTW, "tenure-related" is administrator-speak for
"tenure-track". Best regards, Ken

The Institute of Molecular Biology and the Department of Chemistry at the
University of Oregon (molbio.uoregon.edu; chemistry.uoregon.edu) have an
opening for a tenure-related biochemistry faculty member at the Assistant
Professor level to begin in Fall 2013 or later. The primary selection criteria
will be the potential for establishing a vigorous independent research program
addressing fundamental problems in cell and molecular biology, and excellence
in teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Individuals with
experience using interdisciplinary approaches in areas such as biophysics,
advanced imaging/structural methods, modeling, synthetic biology, systems
biology, and/or chemical biology are especially encouraged to apply. We seek
candidates with a demonstrated commitment to working effectively with students,
faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. To assure full consideration, apply
at https://academicjobsonline.org/  by November 1, 2012. Review of application
materials will continue until the position is filled. The University of Oregon
is an EO/AA/ADA institution committed to cultural diversity.