Alexander,

We produce baculovirus at Gibco SF900-II + 10% heated FBS + 1xPSG and then
store at 4C routinely. And it seems to be quite stable. We have a virus
that had no change for more than 2 years: we judge by the volume of it
needed to infect_cells/produce_protein, no titer measurements. We also
avoid exposure to light: definitely cover it with foil if it's transparent
door fridge.

Vitali