If we define high resolution as 1.2A and higher, there are ~1500
high-resolution entries (ignoring entries without experimental data). Of these
~1000 were refined with anisotropic B-factors by our method. We use the
Hamilton R-ratio test to support our B-factor model choice. The ~1000 is an
underestimate because the B-factor model used wasn't stored properly for the
older entries. If more accurate numbers are needed, they can be mined from the
PDB_REDO databank.

HTH,
Robbie Joosten

Netherlands Cancer Institute