Please pass this on to exeptional students with a strong talent for structural
biology:

In the frame of a SNF Synergia Grant with the NMR Groups at ETH Zürich and the
Biocentre in Basel we are looking for a PhD student for Solution NMR of
Membrane proteins.

Our laboratories at the Paul Scherrer institute and ETH have extensive
experience in the expression purification and crystallization of membrane
proteins and the NMR groups are all internationally leading NMR developers.
Therefor we think we are able to provide an absolutely unique environment for
this research project.

Please contact Gebhard Schertler directly if you are interested
(gebhard.schert...@psi.ch).

Prof. Gebhard F.X. Schertler
Structural Biology ETH Zürich D-BIOL

Head of Biology and Chemistry
Paul Scherrer Institut
Laboratory of Biomolecular Research, BMR
OFLC 109
CH-5232 Villigen PSI
gebhard.schert...@psi.ch
phone +41 (0)56 310 4265