Dear Coot-users,

I am running Coot-0.7 on OSX 10.6.8. Installation from the 'Scott'-package
was no problem at all ­ it runs very smoothly.

However, whenever I want to save the coordinates the saving dialog open
-behind- the main window. To be more precise: the coordinate molecule
selector opens in front of it but the -file name selector- opens behind
the main window. This is over the time a bit frustrating when you have to
minimize/move the main window every time you want to save your structure.

Does it happen to others as well, or is this specific to my system? If its
possible, how could it be changed to open in front of the main window?

        Best regards

                Eike