Dear all,

What's the difference between "no prior phase information", "phase and
FOM", Hendrickson-Lattman coefficients", and "SAD data directly" in the
refmac5 GUI of CCP4i?

I have a SAD dataset and solve the phase by phenix.autosol. Now I want to
refine the structure by refmac5, which kind of input above I should choose?

Another question is in the "Refinement Parameters" of refmac5. What's the
meaning of "Use experimental sigmas to weight Xray terms"? If I use
molecular replacement to solve the structure, shall I "uncheck" this item?

Thanks very much for your help.

Best wishes,

Q. Cai