Dear all,

I have a related question to the one I have posted "low resolution and SG", on
which I am still working based on the suggestions I have got.

The model I have used, has Zn co-ordinated well in tetrahydral fashion by 3 cys
and 1 His residues. They have  add Zn in to their experiment.
In my 3.4 A structure  (I am still working on right SG), initial maps  show
very strong positive density (sigma=6.5) at the place of Zn (
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jd6gdor87ab9lj/Zn-coordination.png). I have not used
Zn in my experiment. I could only suspect Tryptone and yeast extract which I
used to make media.
I would like to know how likely  this positive density belongs to Zn? How to
reason the presence of Zn when its not been used?Is there is any way to confirm
if its Zn. If this is not Zn, what else could it be? Any thing I could try to
rule out or in Zn or other ions.
I appreciate your help and suggestions.

Sincerely,
SDY