Hi All
thanks for your detailed reply. A higher RMSF(as I showed in the png.) *doesnot
*mean that the RMSD for Calpha backbone showed be high. Am I correct ??
Because in my case the backbone RMSD for the receptor of the peptide bound
structure is lower than the receptor alone. Because I wanted to know if my
simulations have gone fine.
thanks again in advance.
Anita