Dear all,

I have a problem while running CNS DEN refinement. After running the CNS
minimize refinement, the program was aborted and an error message was displayed
as:

 Error: test set array "test" does not exist

 %  error encountered: ABORT statement specified.
   (CNS is in mode: SET ABORT=NORMal END)
 ABORT mode will terminate program execution.
 Program will stop immediately.

I couldn't find the reason. If anyone knows, it would be of great help.

many thanks

--
Zhubing Shi
Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology,