Dear all,
   currently, I have a data set scaled in P22121 which containing a PST of
(0.5,0.5,0.111). The structure were successfully solved by molecular
replacement. However, the R free factors remained as high as ~33% in the
refinement. I search the literature and found that it was common to have
such high R free factors in case of PST (Felix F.Vajdos,etc.,protein
science,1997;Arthur H.Robbins,etc.,Acta D,2010;Florence
Poy,etc,NSMB,2001;Cory L.Brooks etc,Acta D,2008;). In the 2001 NSMB paper(
doi:10.1038/nsb720), the authors split the dataset into 'weak,medium and
strong' reflections, and showed good refinement statistcs in the 'medium
reflection dataset'. Although I had good electron density maps to show my
solution is correct. To further convince the reviewers, I also want to
split my data set into such sub-datasets according to the symmetry. Did
anyone know how to split the data set in this case?

Best regards,
Yuan