Dear Engin,

QtPISA outputs the same textual information as the previous command-prompt
routine, check "File/Export plain text". What is probably confusing is that it
does not export everything in one go, but rather precisely the portion that is
currently displayed in the right-hand side of the window. E.g., if you'd like
to export all tables for 1st stable assembly, navigate to that assembly in the
result tree on the left (that means, open Assemblies/Stable and highlight 1st
assembly), and then choose "File/Export plain text" from windows' menu.

I hope that this helps,

Eugene

--
Scanned by iCritical.