Measuring Angles is another matter, but the superposition services of the DrugSite will align an arbitrary selection of DNA residues (the moving molecule) onto a target residue selection on another structure. The selection can include a duplex, or even a duplex and some protein residues.

If you don't know which residues align, you can 'search moving PDB' for those that are 'like' the target geometry

Transformed structures can be downloaded in PDB format, or as a Pymol session, after putting them in the outbox

https://drugsite.msi.umn.edu/superimpose/superimpose

-- Barry

Barry C. Finzel
Professor