Dear All,

I have encountered one problem to optimization the crystallization condition
manually. Actually i got the good shape and even size crystal in a screening
plate.
The condition are :

20% PEG 6000, 0.1M MES pH 6.0 whereas protein in 10mM Na-acetate pH 5.7 contain
50mM NaCl, 1mM EDTA &5mM BME.
When I tried to optimize this on Linbro the drops are become heavily
precipitate even a
mints. I tried so many things to avoid this ppt such as start PEG conc
from 7%, dilute protein at half conc., add more salt in a reservoir solution
but no succeeds.
The protein prep is same which was using to get the Hits.

I would be very thankful if you people give me nice suggestions.

Thanks

Best Regards

AFSHAN