Dear All,

I have 2 positions available for software developers in cryoEM:

1) A developer to work alongside Chris Wood on the CCP-EM project. The post
will support a number of software development projects (see e.g.
http://www.ccpem.ac.uk/ccpem_projects.php), as well as providing general
community support.
2) A developer to work on Work Package 9 of the BioMedBridges grant
(http://www.biomedbridges.eu/), concerned with developing a database of volumes
with associated tools, in collaboration with developers at the EBI.

We are looking for talented developers of scientific software. While knowledge
of cryoEM and structural biology would be an advantage, applicants from other
backgrounds are welcomed if you can demonstrate an ability to learn and a
flexibility in approach. The projects are collaborative in nature, so you must
be a good communicator and be able to work as part of a team.

The posts are located at the Research Complex at Harwell
(http://www.rc-harwell.ac.uk/), within the group of Martyn Winn in the
Scientific Computing Department of STFC (http://www.stfc.ac.uk/scd/), and
alongside the core team of CCP4. The Research Complex is located on the Harwell
Science and Innovation Campus, adjacent to the Diamond synchrotron and provides
an exciting multi-disciplinary work environment, including many relevant
structural biology groups.

Applications need to be made via the TopCareer site (see links on
http://www.ccpem.ac.uk/positions.php) and informal enquiries can be made to me.

Cheers
Martyn

*
*   Dr. Martyn Winn
*   STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, U.K.
*   Tel: +44 1925 603455 (DL)   or   +44 1235 567865 (RcaH)
*   E-mail: martyn.w...@stfc.ac.uk       Skype: martyn.winn
*

--
Scanned by iCritical.