Dear Kavya,

I don't see much sense in having different occupancies within the same
molecule (unless one atoms sits on a special position, but then refmac
will take care of it).

If positive density comes up it's a good sign the ligand really is
there. At 2.2A I would not be too surprised some atoms show less
density than others (but don't look too much at the map with a sigma
level < 1: you are going to see what you want to see).

It's difficult to judge without sitting next to you, so my advice is
try to model it as good as your knowledge permits, and do take your
chemical knowledge into account when doing so!

Best,
Tim

- --
Dr Tim Gruene