Hi Urmi,
When you say "antibody" you mean Fab fragments? If so, bear in mind that
Fab fragments can be quite flexible about the region inbetween the
variable and constant domains, which may be detrimental to the quality of
your crystals ... in this case, further to the advice of others on here,
you might consider engineering an ScFv construct for your antibody. The
constant domains of the antibody are not usually involved in antigen
binding, so the scFv should bind to the antigen in exactly the same way as
the Fab, but being less flexible it might give you better crystals.
Hope that helps,
Joe