Dear Swastik Phulera,

if your res-file sports negative U-values, your model has room for
improvement. You really should go back to the ins-file and make the
appropriate modifications in order to get rid of negative U-values
(the do not make chemical sense!).

Do you use RIGU? It might overcome your problem. Negative B-values (of
waters) could also mean that you placed an oxygen instead of a heavier
ion.

Best,
Tim

- --