Dear Rain Field,

The current release is indeed unable to work with the newest versions
of XDS and a new version should be available before the end of the
week, which will be advertised on the blog. However this requires
either a new nightly build of phenix or an unreleased cctbx build, as
bits of xia2 have been moved into cctbx.

If you have questions relating to xia2 not working, it is always worth
checking out the blog as listed by Sebastiano, as I try to keep this
up-to-date with issues which have been found. There is also the
xia2.supp...@gmail.com mail address as listed in the xia2 output :o)
if you find things do not work.

In the last couple of weeks this has been particularly troublesome
with the changes to XDS appearing when I was part-way through the move
of bits of xia2 to cctbx - hence the need for unreleased builds of the
latter.

Sorry for the inconvenience for those affected by this - hopefully
things will settle down soon. A new release of xia2 will also be
included in the forthcoming CCP4 release.

Best wishes,

Graeme