Dear Robbie, Marcus and Reginald,

Thanks again for your replies, I truly appreciate the help.

The B-factors was set to 20 when performing TLS refinement so I don't
think that is the problem.

I also tried Marcus's suggestion using output from coot, with no luck.

The only thing left to try is to test alternative TLS group as Reginald
have suggested.

Cheers
Omid