From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Yafang Chen
[yafangche...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 11:32 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Rmerge of the last shell is zero

Dear All,

Here are some more details about the question I asked earlier about "Rmerge is
0 in the last shell". I processed the data using HKL2000. The space group is
I213. Redundancy is 10.2 (10.3). I/sigma is 34.8 (2.3). Rmerge is 6.5 (0.0).
Since I/sigmaI is more than 2 in the last shell, I preferred not to cut back
the resolution any more. But I don't know how to explain Rmerge in the last
shell being 0. Besides, I am wondering if this data is publishable (with Rmerge
being 0 in the last shell). Thank you so much for your help!

Best,
Yafang

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Yafang Chen