First - you probably have the best solution you can hope for - Rs of
27% & 33% are not great, but unlikely if you had a wrong answer.

A query though: t is surprising to have a pseudo translation if you
expect one molecule in the asymmetry unit .. an you elborate a bit on
that?

Is there a good reason to try to get more information from this 3A
twinned data, if the same structure is already solved.
If there is a good reason then it is worth persisting, but it will be difficult
Eleanor