Deal Xiang,
You can think of GFP/YFP protein attached with any protein would be good
for your experiment. These can be easily cloned and expressed.
Alternatively one more approach is mentioned below.
Chose a protein which has only one cysteine, that too at the surface then
you can think of labelling your protein with thiol-ester of commerically
available atto-dyes. You can also think of mutating alanine present at the
surface with cysteine which subsequently can be covalently attached with
the thio-reactinve dyes. It is two step process, first you have to set up a
chemical reaction linking the thiol mediated covalent ligation of dyes to
your protein, then further purifying the lablled protein with HPLC.