Thanks for your answers, I realized too late that my question number 2 was misleading. I wondered in fact whether shelxd or another program could handle tNCS fine. Otherwise for my indexing concerns, I have been trying to feed xds with the unit cell parameters found by mosflm via the UNIT_CELL_CONSTANTS keyword in XDS.INP but I didn't find them back in the solution list proposed by IDXREF.LP. Has anybody had similar issues?

Cheers,

Nicolas