You may use similarity to known ligands to find potential binding partners in
the PDB.

Try a ligand similarity search for your ligand:
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/search/advSearch.do

From the menu, choose “Chemical Structure” and draw your ligand. Then select
“Search Type: Similar”. This search will return PDB entries with ligands that
are chemically similar to your ligand.

Peter Rose,
RCSB PDB

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of L
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 4:53 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Ligand binding protein partner search

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to find/predict protein partner(s) for our ligand (small
chemical; MW<500 Da).

There're lots of servers and softwares to find/predict a ligand with known
protein structure, but hardly find a way to discover potential protein
partner(s) with known ligand.

That would be great if anyone give me a clue. Web server, software, any
suggestion are all appreciated.

Thank you