case I will go read some more. I will also try what you suggested. Thanks.

-Yarrow

NCS operator using PDB

#1 new_operator
rota_matrix    1.0000    0.0000    0.0000
rota_matrix    0.0000    1.0000    0.0000
rota_matrix    0.0000    0.0000    1.0000
tran_orth     0.0000    0.0000    0.0000

center_orth   17.7201    1.4604   71.4860
RMSD = 0
(Is this the identity?)

#2 new_operator

rota_matrix    0.9994   -0.0259    0.0250
rota_matrix   -0.0260   -0.9997    0.0018
rota_matrix    0.0249   -0.0025   -0.9997
tran_orth   -30.8649  -11.9694  166.9271

--
Yarrow Madrona

Graduate Student
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Dept.
University of California, Irvine
Natural Sciences I, Rm 2403
Irvine, CA 92697