Hi Mahesh,

If you have made these screen shots using pymol, then you really need to be
careful before you jump to conclude anything from these secondary
structural changes (Matt already mentioned it). Assign secondary structures
using DSSP or see the secondary structure restraints in the structure while
refining. Manual refining of these areas is really important (I mean
careful inspection) and once you think these regions you highlighted have
proper restraints, then you can conclude to a CERTAIN extent.

I would perform MD simulation runs after energy minimization for each
structure for 10 to 15 nanoseconds and see whether these small
perturbations (what you have depicted) are really there. These runs with
identical parameters should give you clear hints how much your protein in
different states is stable with time. Also, you can figure out other
structural changes with longer simulation times if at all if your protein
is dynamic.

Hope this helps!

Krish