From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Dom
Bellini
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:34 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Comparison of Water Positions across PDBs

Hi Elise,

How about taking the homologue structure with highest number of waters and use
it to run molecular replacement on all other datasets? Then you could keep only
the good waters (manually unfortunately) which will ensure they will all have
the same numbers.

Probably not the fastest way but it should give what I think you were asking
for?

HTWorks