Dear all

If you had a problem similar to that Joachim and Ingo had (see below), please
run
sudo <path>/ccp4-6.4.0/bin/ccp4um
where <path> is the full path to your ccp4-6.4.0 installation,
and uninstall the last update.

Then you can launch ccp4i and install it again as usual.

Thanks!

Andrey

--
Scanned by iCritical.